Offering Support

Raising Awareness

Promoting Research

Lending a hand when it's needed!

Join us
Keep In Touch

Add Your Email:

PMRGCAuk Membership Application Form

PMRGCAuk needs ongoing support to secure our established purpose. Your membership by annual subscription will play a vital part, in order that the benefits above are there for you and for the many people in the future who will experience the sudden and often devastating effects of PMR and GCA.

Please join us today!

You may also use this form to renew your membership!

Membership entitles you to receive the following information:

No-one is required to become a member of PMRGCAuk to benefit from our services, but by becoming a member you will be supporting us in raising awareness and seeking funding for new projects and to continue our work into the future.

Please note that PMRGCAuk will not divulge your information to any person or group without your express permission.

I am a patient
I am a clinical professional
I am friend/relative

£10.00 Unwaged
£25.00 Waged

Support Group Information

Gift Aid - see notes

I confirm I have paid or will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for the current tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities and Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for the current tax year. I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify. I understand the charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I have given.

Please notify the charity or CASC if you want to cancel this Gift Aid declaration, change your name or home address, or no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Please treat as Gift Aid donations all qualifying gifts of money:

Please tick all boxes that apply. (Please leave blank if you are not eligible)

Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict Valid CSS!

Site by Desktop Solutions